Protect your brand with Website Management Support today, maintaining your peace of mind while we maintain your website.
Why do you need Website Management Services?
Security & Compliance
A website is the soul/lifeblood of any business. It is important to strengthen the security of your website to ward off all the cyber threats and bots targeting your website and keep it safe from any kind of malicious threats.
Performance & Usability
Most users abandon a website if it takes more than four seconds to load. That’s countless lost opportunities for your business. We are in a digital world and if your platforms are not up to par you are losing money.
Optimization & Growth
Your website is meant to grow and get better just as your products and services do. In addition to securing, let us take the time to continuously test, improve, and perfect your digital investment.
Websites just like yours are attacked an average of 94 times a day! (usbus)
Areas of your website we protect:
Webpage content protection
- Firewall to protect your webpage content and prevent Malware attacks to your server (SSL Certified)
- Database Remediation (for database-driven websites like WordPress) b.iD’s web security removes malware from popular codes in your webpage or server that is susceptible to malware.
- Bad Bot Prevention allows only legitimate website visitors and prevents automated malicious visitors – ensuring safe traffic to your website.
- DDoS Protection prevents deranging the normal functioning of a server, by inducing malicious traffic. Eventually resulting in your website facing downtime.
- Blocking Backdoor Access prevents the attackers from accessing the files on your server.
Login, Contact form, and other User Data Protection
- HTTPS Encryption protects your customer’s data communicated with you through your website logins, shopping carts, or contact forms.
- Web Application Firewall protects your visitors from unnecessary pop-ups or code injections that may redirect them to a malicious third-party website.
- CMS Patching protects popularly attacked CMS applications by safely applying individual security patches ensuring a secured installation.
Web Store Protection
- eCommerce Patching protects your online store from vulnerabilities that cyber attackers could take advantage of.
- PCI Compliance Is your site properly set up to securely and effectively process customer payments? If not you (and them) could be at risk.
- Domestic & International Privacy Acts Ensure that your website is compliant with the various privacy laws such as the GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, ePrivacy Regulation, and more.
Focus on your business, we’ll take care of managing your website. Secure the Website Management support your brand needs today!
Cybercrime increased 600% during the Covid-19 Pandemic! (Purplesec.us)
Ways a mismanaged website can hurt your brand and business:
- A non-encrypted site builds an unsafe rapport with your customers. They tend to lose trust and retaliate from exchanging information on your website. It’s important to keep your website safe from snooping and exploitation.
- Outdated software makes your website, visitors, and ultimately your business more susceptible to cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- A Stanford web credibility research study shows that a bad website design could negatively affect the credibility of your business. As 75% of consumers admit that they judge the credibility of a business based on their website design.
- Breaches can have a costly effect all around. “Data breaches often result in reputation damage, legal damages and financial loss, with the total cost of a single data breach averaging $149,000 for SMBs. For those with limited resources, an attack can prove fatal, causing a reported 60% of small businesses to close their doors following a cyberattack.” (Forbes)
Copyright © 2014-2022 b.iD LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Full-Service Creative Agency providing Branding Specialists, Logo, Copywriting, Print & Web Designs, Public Relations, and Marketing solutions in Houston, Texas