Your Brand Roadmap to Remarkable™
The first step we have for working with new clients—and in cases of a new campaigns or brand expansion/shift—is our Brand RTR (Roadmap to Remarkable)™. Navigating brand communications and marketing in general is noisy. Marketing and branding as a small business is even more so. We help you break through the noise of marketing providing you a clear Roadmap to Remarkable™.
Your Brand RTR™ includes:
— 90-minute interview —
— Concise yet detailed & actionable report, i.e. your roadmap forward —
— 60-90 minute de-brief meeting —
The Interview: Getting in Your Head to Bring the Vision to Life
Be prepared to think about your brand, target and goals like never before. When it comes to brand communications our years of experience has helped us be able to help pull nuggets and get key insights into our main pillars (getting to the heart of your brand’s identity, values, and goals) that compels people to like, trust, and buy. Through our one-on-one interview we’re looking to:
- Develop a stronger brand direction. Once we have a better understanding of your customers, brand, and the competitive landscape, we can develop a stronger brand strategy. This strategy will guide your marketing and business decisions for years to come.
- Uncover new opportunities for growth. The RTR™ interview session can help us identify new markets, product categories, and marketing channels that you may not have considered before. By expanding your horizons, we can potentially create new opportunities for growth and success.
- Identify your brand’s unique selling proposition (USP). What makes your brand different from the competition? What value do you offer that no one else does? What makes you remarkable? Your USP is your brand’s DNA, and it’s essential to know what it is in order to position your brand effectively.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers. What are their needs, wants, and desires? What are their pain points? What are their motivations? By understanding your customers better, you can create a brand that is more relevant and appealing to them.
Answers and Actionable Insights
In your RTR™ Report we aim to not only provide clarity but answers to many questions you have as a brand and thought-leader:
- Where is the disconnect from where I am to where I am trying to be?
- What opportunities can I leverage to accelerate growth?
- With so many options and channels at my disposal, where (and when) should we be focusing our time and resources to maximize our reach & returns?
- What assets make the most sense and will make the most impact for our brand?
- What are some ways we can track our progress?
- What’s next?
After your RTR™ de-brief session, it’s yours to use. Because it’s actionable you can work towards implementing it on your own or with help.
(*This cost gets applied to your BrandImpact™ moving forward.)
Not sure if a Brand RTR™ is right for you?
Copyright © 2014-2023 b.iD LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Full-Service Creative Agency providing Branding Specialists, Logo, Copywriting, Print & Web Designs, Public Relations, and Marketing solutions in Houston, Texas