“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”
Print Is Dead…No, Not Quite
Print is still alive and kicking when it comes to printed branding, advertising and marketing materials. Print is the perfect vehicle to show off the way content and design can work together for the benefit of each other. Few other mediums offer the same opportunity to marry the two components equally, using design to enhance the content and the content to elevate the design in the manor you are able to achieve with print.
The ways that a printed piece can make an impression is infinite. Whether great design on its own or enhanced by utilizing one or more specialized techniques such as embossing, spot coating, or die cutting can elicit feelings while in a reader’s hands, therefore adding to the overall experience in a way that just can not be accomplished with digital means.
A Great Part Of Your Marketing Mix
- Low Cost per Impression (CPI)
- Print is a credible medium
- High-Quality Printed pieces generally have a longer shelf life
- Print Is More Than Just Paper Products
- Print media extends well beyond your typical paper products and includes promotional items such as drinkware, magnets, stickers, pens, keychains, T-shirts and buttons. According to the Advertising Specialty Institute’s 2014 Global Advertising Specialties Impressions Study, 85% of recipients retain a company’s name when they receive promotional items with that company’s logo on it.
- Variable printing allows you to uniquely customize each piece of media by changing certain elements from piece to piece, taking advantage of the power of complex personalization.
Popular Uses for Print Design
- Books and Booklets
- Business Cards
- Custom Receipt Rolls
- Door Hangers
- Exhibition & Trade Show Graphics
- Gift Certificates
- Greeting & Thank You Cards
- Labels & Packaging
- Notebook Covers
- Promotional Items/ Take Aways
- Rack Cards
- Sales Sheets
- Vinyl and Vehicle Wraps